widgets

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Profile

hello..my name is salsabila karina im 14 years old now.i was born in purwakarta on 13 september 1998.my zodiac is virgo.you know that my personality is was not too good enough im kind,funny and little bitch.formerly,i was school in elementary school purwakarta.now im school in junior high school purwakarta.im still miss with my best friends sandra ferina.almost there,i will sepereate away with my friends.it so sad huh,but im so glad that i've sepereate away from that bastard subagja.i know he is so cruel and bully that is why i hate him on my life.oh yeah,my hobby is swimming,playing laptop and listening to song.and my favorite idol on my life is lei wulong from tekken,he so sweet,kind and handsome.although he's joking enough,but he strong like jackie chan.also maher zain is my favorite idol on my life.he so cool and awesome R&B singer in my life.my favorite song is number one for me & guide e,i love you so and guide me all the way that was a cool song as ever i've listen.also my favorite athlethic as ever is fernando torres,he so cool and handsome,i like him so much.

sorry for any mistaken word

thanks so lot.

god bless you..

No comments:

Post a Comment